AGTC, Antalya Genetic Diseases Diagnostics Center, is an establishment of ‘’AGTC Özel Genetik Sağ. Hizm. Tur. San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.’’ where our name was influenced from the first letters of the four bases (Adenine, Guanine, Thymine, and Cytosine) that form DNA. AGTC was established in Antalya in 2012 starting with the motto ‘’Your Genetic Code, Your Life Quality ’’, with the aim of Laboratory Services and Research & Development (R&D) in Genetic & Health sector to serve individual health solutions in both Clinical & Molecular diagnosis.
Antalya Genetic Diseases Diagnosis Center built with the standards of European Society of Human Genetics with collaboration of national and international partners. All tests are run with international quality and standards.
AGTC offers health solutions to individuals for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with a wide range of Genetic Tests and Panels;
- Genetic Counseling and Clinical Examination by expert doctors.
- Molecular diagnosis of all diseases with the highest level of genetic technology panels Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) & Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
- Thalassemia Tests to diagnose all types of thalassemia which is one of the most common blood diseases of our region and our country.
- Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF) tests to diagnose FMF and other periodic fever diseases that is also one of the most common blood diseases in our region and country.
- Panels and Tests for all Single Gene Disorders in both prenatal and postnatal stages.
- Infertility Tests for couples who would like to have baby and who has several miscarriages.
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) for the detection of possible foetal chromosomal abnormalities in the pregnancy.
- Genetic Panels for the several inherited types of Cancer
- Molecular Genetics Diagnostic tests for Microbiological Diseases
- Paternity, Maternity, Siblingship tests for the biological linkage between individuals.
- Pharmacogenetic Tests for the detection of a patient’s reaction to certain drugs.
- Nutrigenetics Tests to detect if there’s a genetics-based reason for a patient’s being underweight/overweight.
- Predictive Tests for Cardiovascular Diseases, Alzheimer’s Disease, Muscular Diseases, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and Metabolic Diseases
After physical examination and clinical evaluation by our experts, our patients are informed about the genetic basis of their diseases. Samples of blood or saliva are taken from the individuals for the genetic analysis in the laboratory environment. The results are presented to the patients along with detailed genetic consultation.
AGTC offers ethical, fast, and reliable health solutions to all individuals with following the latest developments in science, health, genetics, and technology.
“YOUR GENETIC CODE, YOUR LIFE QUALITY’’